Monday, April 11, 2011

welcome

welcome to i heard a rumour!
i like looking at pictures way more than text, so i'll keep my posts short and my photos plentiful. certain garments featured will be available for purchase, once i get my shit sorted. meanwhile, enjoy! and bear with me, i have zero blogspot skills, i'm still learning!

some snaps from last summer. all of these feature something i've made.


cage skirt in light blue/nude. bought this fabric from spotlight for two dollars. win.
worn with bardot bra top and jeffery campbell "back off" boots.


floral and black striped body con dress with chain detail. incredible fabric, i made two dresses and a skirt out of it. worn with jeffery campbell "lita" boots. jess is checkin' em out.



cage skirt in black, worn over nude mesh bodycon dress. probably my two favourite things to wear at the moment. trusty lita boots again.

No comments:

Post a Comment